The school doesn't sell the new uniform directly - all items are available from Constructiv Clothing.
Uniform shop - Constructiv Clothing
Students in Years 7 to 11 are required to wear at all times:
- Navy blue blazer with the school logo.
- Plain white long or short sleeved school shirt or blouse, with traditional collar and no branding or motifs. The top button must be fastened and the shirt tucked in.
- Relevant campus school tie (tied and worn correctly with the knot at the collar). Students wear a blue and gold tie for Newtown Campus, red and gold for John Beddoes Campus.
- ‘Steel Grey’ smart trousers which are tailored, classic or slim fitting, or:
- ‘Steel Grey’ skirt which is pleated or straight, worn to knee length.
- Plain black formal shoes which are fully enclosed and contain no decorations or coloured logos, OR
- With trousers, plain black ankle boots, which are fully enclosed and contain no decorations of coloured logos.
- All footwear must be weatherproof, robust and suitable for school.
The navy blue jumper is optional - it must be worn with the blazer.
Uniform regulations may be relaxed in hot weather at the discretion of the Head Teacher. Please check with the school. Further information is available in the Uniform and Appearance rules linked below.
| Girls uniform (NC tie)
||Boys uniform (JBC tie)
||School jumper (optional)
The PE Kit required is as follows:
- Red and black PE top with the school logo,
- Black sport shorts which are a suitable length, OR
- Black sport skort which is a suitable length,
- Red football socks,
Long hair will need to be tied back in practical situations.
Sixth Form students are expected to wear clothing that is appropriate for the school environment (e.g. no crop tops, ripped jeans, low-cut tops or short skirts/shorts).
All registered students must follow the below rules on appearance:
- Hair should be a natural colour and hairstyles must not be extreme. Tramlines and shaved designs in hair, or shaved eyebrows are not acceptable.
- Jewellery should be limited to a wristwatch and up to two pairs of plain studs in the lower earlobes. Hooped earrings including sleepers are not acceptable. Spaces, tunnels and plugs are not acceptable on Health and Safety grounds.
- Facial piercings that do not conform to these rules must be removed or covered.
- Tattoos are not acceptable and must be covered. Tattoos are unlawful on any person under the age of 18 years old pursuant to the Tattooing of Minors Act 1969.
- Make up must be natural, discreet and applied minimally.
Parents' Guide - Newtown Campus
Parents' Guide - John Beddoes Campus
Uniform and Appearance Rules
The uniform was changed in 2018 following a consultation with pupils, staff, parents and future parents. You can view the consultation documents here - Consultation on Uniform.